Chun-Ni Zhou is a goat Ilaan who was born on August 1st, 1979, in the Yesanpo Scenic Area in China; where she lived until she was six years old when her family moved to Beijing. When she turned fourteen, she went to work giving milk alongside her mother.
When she turned eighteen, she moved to the Congo in Africa and almost as soon as she stepped off of the boat, she was betrothed to a gorilla Ilaan mercenary named Nathan Sayre (also known as "Negro Slasher"). Within three weeks they were married and within two years, they had a son--a goat son--named Miracle. Negro didn't treat her or Miracle right at all; they were taunted and sometimes physically abused.
At the age of thirteen, Miracle had taken a school trip to the city of Beijing. For unknown reasons, he was arrested and transferred to the Chang Political Prison Complex where he remains to this day.
After fruitless appeals to the Chinese government, Negro and Chun-Ni separated (but still remained married). About a week later, a letter explaining that if she wished to free her son she would have to do some mercenary work for "them". Seeing no other options, she accepted and was moved to the United States in Iowa where she resides today.
After completing her combat training, helped by her husband, she began to fight in areas all around the world. While in battles, she began to adopt many of her team mates as her kids (something she continues to do). She has sworn that one day she will get her biological son back.
- Miracle (her only biological child)
- Char Fiarrow (The Lizard King)
- Buffalo (One Buffalo)
- Adorable Neko
- Almighty Sheep
- She supplies her team with milk and desserts.
- She likes mint leaves.
- She hates swearing, drug use, and alcoholism.
- She has training with a variety of different weapons including: assault rifles, submachine guns, shotguns, rifles, pistols, and light machine guns.
- She is fluent in both English and Chinese.
- She has an opinion for a variety of weapons:
- She hates the Ak-47, Barret .50 Cal, and P90.
- She loves the M4, Mini-Uzi, Dragunov, M40A3, MP44, RPD, Skorpion, MP5, and M1014.
- She gets angry rather easily.
- She has four toes in total; two on each foot, but has five fingered hands.
- She was the military equivalent of a Sergeant when she first started fighting, but was later promoted to a 2nd Lieutenant in the future.
- She has been separated from her husband, Negro Slasher (an Ape), since a year after Miracle was arrested.
- She gets very needy when she hasn't been milked.
- While in training, she was banned from the use of grenade launchers and her M4 by Negro because she would get too aggressive with them.
- Her dossier says that she's 5'3" and weighs 107 pounds and that she was born to Beyung-Ju Zhou and Wei-Lu Ming.
- Her weapon of choice is the M4A1 with a grenade launcher. Her camouflage of choice is also "Red Tiger".
- She has a scar on her left shoulder inflicted by her husband while defending Miracle.
- She was transferred out of area on April 17th of 2017 for rotation. She was replaced in squad by Infected32.